Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some Fun with ANIMOTO



So, I've been playing around with this ANIMOTO site, and am very impressed with the results. Basically ANIMOTO is a new way to make dynamic, slideshow videos set to music without any editing. Just upload your pics, pick a song from their list, and then the site mixes it up into a cool video. It amazes me actually. Unfortunately it only lets you make 30 second videos for free, about 12-15 pics. But you do get to make an unlimited amount. Longer videos you'll have to pay for. I believe $3 per video or $30 for a year's unlimited use. Not a bad deal, but for now I'll just play around with the free service.





Here are some videos I made of my Warhammer 40,000 collection. These are some of the models that I have built and painted :). It's really cool to see them this way :).

No comments: