Review: The Court of Venus by Bel Banta
-
Buy The Court of Venus
* FORMAT/INFO: **The Court of Venus* was published on September 29th, 2026
by Tor Books. It is 416 pages long and available in h...
Month of Letters Redux: Day 28
-
Finally, the last day of the Month of Letters! To some people, it might
seem trivial to write a postcard, but this actually takes some time,
especially if ...
Let's improve landmarks
-
Landmarks and statues around the world: old, boring and could use an
update. In this weeks Phriday, SA Forum goons photoshop the change they
want to see in...
50 Page Friday: The Abyss Beyond Dreams
-
Every Friday, we here @ Del Rey Spectra will place a 50 page excerpt of a
selected title on Suvudu. Whether it is science fiction, epic fantasy,
alterna...
I'm back!
-
Oh! Oh! I know what you're thinking: The world needs a fat, shlubby,
snackhappy nerdygirl who's completely self aware talking about her weight
loss issues ...
EDGE Announces Editors for Tesseracts 20
-
*Compostela*(*Tesseracts Twenty*)
Spider Robinson
and
James Alan Gardner
------------------------------
*ABOUT THE ANTHOLOGY*
*Compostela* (*Tesseracts ...
Gencon Follow-up: My First Time in the Iron Arena!
-
If you were following a bit of my run up to Gencon posts, you might have
noticed that within the last year I've really gotten back into Warmachine
with m...
Dragons of Dragon Crate 5
-
Finally, here are the Joker Dragons! I knew from the beginning I wanted two
headed dragons to represent the Jokers. Where that reasoning comes from, I
have...
Strengthening Your Core
-
My son is in the NYC public shools after three years of living in Japan.
Here's our experience with the common core and standardized testing.
Pennsylvania Hiking Trip
-
We just had a very nice week in Pennsylvania and wanted to share some great
spots we found for family hiking. The trails and parks listed below are
good fo...
Plamo Tsukurou SP-20 and SP-21 on youtube
-
Took a while but they are online now. Quality is pretty poor and there are
some issues which will be pretty apparent when you watch it but better than
noth...
2011 Digable Arts Festival
-
Sorry I haven't posted much up lately. I have been super busy getting ready
for the Digable Arts Festival, which I hope to see you all there. I've
recently...
Selling My Trollbloods
-
This morning my computer’s motherboard died. In order to raise the cash I
need to replace my computer I’m selling off my Trollbloods. Here’s what
I’ve got....
My Future Girlfriend - Part 5
-
[image: Video thumbnail. Click to play]
Click to Play
In Part 5 of Ragtag Production's 5 part series "My Future Girlfriend,"
Clark has made his choice, n...
Hey I'm Still Around!
-
*Sorry its been awhile since I've updated the 'ol blog. Life has been
incredibly stressful and challenging for the last 5 months and I'm working
to make t...
No comments:
Post a Comment