Saturday, August 30, 2008

Paint Table - The Start



Hey folks, it's been a long time since I've painted any minis. When I was living back home with the parents, I had everything all set up in the basement with a paint table and even a nice wargames table with terrain. Now, living in a small apartment, it's hard to have any space at all to do this kinda stuff. Well anyways, I've broken out the painting table once again, to get back into the swing of things.



This is a Cryx Nightwretch Bonejack. Recently the game Warmachine has gotten my interest. It's quite different from Warhammer, and I liked the models. So, I am starting a Cryx army :).

I am still a bit rusty at painting minis, but I hope to get back up to speed and hopefully learn a few new tricks. You can look forward to more "Paint Table" posts in the future :).

1 comment:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Lynxswift said... Hey I saw the reference to you guys in No Quarter. Congratz. You all inspired me to start up Warmachine :).

shink1m of WMPH said... That's great to hear, lynxswift! Welcome to our little corner on the Internet!

You got a real good blog goin' on over there. Anime stuff and miniwatures, pretty much a small and similar circle of interest, hehehe. Best of luck on your Cryx! Maybe if you fly by here to the Philippines, we can have a game and we can show you around.